View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:13 AM   #2
geist

geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She looks at me eyes heavy with fear and puffy from crying as I take off the ball gag, she takes a deep breath. I grab her hair and pull her up, taking her by the jaw and squeezing her mouth as she groans and tries to shake her head, she tries to close her mouth but I force it in, cranking her jaw open, she yelps as I clasp it behind her head and attach the chain, jerking her head back.

I drag her by the throat and place her stomach down at the edge of the bed, head over the edge but held up by the chain. I took my thick cock out and stroked it. She looked at me with pleading eyes but I just took her by the chin and guided my cock into her mouth, she tried to pull back but she was already stretched, she groaned around my dick as I invaded her, slowly moving deeper and deeper. My dick hit her throat and she started to choke. I slowly worked it all the way in, resting against her face.

I held it there until her eyes started to roll to the back of her head. I pulled out and she started gasping for breath, tongue lolling out the gag, she heaved and cried, shaking with fear. She started to moan "plea-" through the gag but I rammed my cock back in to the hilt. She stiffened up and tightened around my cock as I held it there, flexing against her restrains. I pulled out just enough for her to take a breath and rammed it back in, and again and again. Holding it longer each time, just until she looked like she was going to black out. Finally I started pounding her face with long deep strokes. She moaned with each thrust, trying to breathe before I would cut her off and choke her a few seconds. Her cries were pitiful and desperate, she looked up at me begging and it made my cock stiffen I rammed it to the hilt and her eyes closed in a grimace as I shot down her throat, holding it there as it pulsed in her tight mouth, just as she started to black out I pulled out and the last of my cum splashed over her face. She rolled over sobbing, shaking, and taking desperate breaths.

Last edited by geist; 04-10-2017 at 01:21 AM.
geist is offline   Reply With Quote