View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 01:42 AM   #3
geist

geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)geist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part Two

I brought her to her knees and she was pleading as I brought the ball gag back up. "Please n-" I guide her by the throat to her back and bring the dildo up for her to see. Her eyes go wide and she squealed into the gag, thrashing under me. Her arms pulled behind her back by the cuffs made her tits perk up, her firm athletic body splayed out in front of my, her cunt was small.

One hand on her throat and the other between her legs I guide the shaft to her cunt, her hips trying ti squirm, but I find it. She tenses up.

She squeals into the gag as I force the head all the way in and keep going, the shaft foot long, she locks eyes with me and I can almost hear her mumbling please but I ram it in forcing them closed with pain, she is heaving from the pressure of seven inches of cock and more coming.

It hits something at 9 inches, her eyes go wide with fear as I push "NO MORE" she screams into the gag, but I push and it gives, her hips and lower frame trembling from the pain. Just when I thought she couldn't take anymore I fit it all the way in. Fake balls resting against her cunt. her back was arched and her whole body was straining, I start pulling it out letting her tremble and relax and ram it back in. She screams. I start fucking her with it as hard as I can. Now she just grits her teeth into the gag. My arm grows tired so I pull it out.

She starts heaving sighs of relief, then she sees me getting the lube, she tries to crawl away but I flip her over onto her stomach. Jamming the end of the lube bottle up the end of her heart shaped ass I squeeze, she's gonna need it.

My knee on her back so she can't move, only kick her feet in protest. The head of the dildo acts like it won't go in so I SHOVE and she gasps as the full thing pops into place. Now it feels stuck as the shaft starts to widen past the head. She sounds like she's hyperventilating as it starts to spread her out, blood trickling out the base, she starts to sob as I get it half way in. I prop her up on her knees and arch her back, ass poised in the air, taking a ziptie from my back I tie her knees together. She looked back at me with pleading eyes, I just shoved and they went wide. She still looked at me, pleading for mercy. Then she gasped as I started getting it past nine inches. She could barely breathe it hurt so bad.

"It's too big" she cried into the gag. But I proved her wrong and slowly shoved it all the way in, I couldn't believe it, her small curvy frame looked like it would split.

I started fucking her with it hard, she cried out on every stroke trying feebly to buck away.

I couldn't wait any longer so I pulled it out. Her sigh of relief was followed by a squeal as I pushed her from her knees onto her stomach. Legs and pert ass tied together.

My cock finds her asshole and somehow her ass is still tight. She's trying to keep my out but I just push harder, she must be sore. Ramming it in all the way and pulling halfway out I jackhammer her into the floor, grab a handful of her hair and pull her face up. I look into her eyes as I slam into her and bust my load, she looks at my with those begging eyes.
geist is offline   Reply With Quote