View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 02:18 PM   #6
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Amy's Bad Decision Pt. 4 (conclusion)

Amy was taken down and thrown to her belly by the soldiers. One of them stepped on her back forcing her to release the liquid contents of her abused bowels. Then the hose came down, and she was sprayed with a strong current of cold water. She rolled back and forth across the concrete floor in an effort to get away from the powerful jets. The water beat at her tender breasts and pounded her bruised skin.

The gap-toothed soldier ran the hard nozzle up her ass filling it with the icy water. Next, he knelt over her arms, pulled her legs back, cruelly bending them, forcing her thighs into her chest and belly. With a laugh, he leaned his full weight over her legs, crushing them into her bloated abdomen, causing her to expel the icy water from her raw ass. Then the cold spray torture was repeated, until the evil soldiers felt she was clean enough to fuck.

While the gap-toothed soldier was tall and wiry, the other goon was short and stocky. Both apparently spoke pretty good English. Amy assumed that was the reason she was placed under their charge. That, or the fact that they possessed the same taste for sex and violence as the Colonel.

While she was on her belly, the larger one cupped her small tight butt cheek, squeezing it hard.

"This one has a sweet ass," he observed. "You know, I did not notice any cum in it yet?"

"Perhaps the Colonel has not fucked it yet," the other replied with his tooth-less grin.

"Flip her over and kneel over her arms again," the large one said.

Amy was turned to her back and a length of rope was retrieved. A loop was tied around her left ankle, then the cord was passed behind her neck. Her left leg was pushed back, then her right. After this rope was tied around her right ankle, Amy found her her ass and pussy, raised and exposed between her spread thighs. The rope behind her neck kept her from lowering them. She watched helplessly, as the large goon removed his uniform proudly displaying his thick, 8 inch cock.

"Wait,' the other one said, 'hold her while I undress and get something."

The large one gladly took her arms and crushed her with his heavy, naked body. He mauled her flesh and bit into the tender skin of her breasts. The meat of his shaft rubbed against her still raw mound. He pressed it harder to her skin.

"You feel that, Little Slut? That snake is going to fill your tight ass with its venom."

"No, Please, no. Don't do that to me. What did I do to you?" she cried.

"Just keep squirming, Girl. You 'are' doing it to me," he replied.

To Amy's horror, the other soldier returned with the dental gag.

"No! Not tha..."

Her cry was cut off by the bite of metal between her teeth.

"Now, where were we?" he asked, retaking his place on her arms, while the large one scrambled between her spread thighs.

Naked, the wiry one let his longer, but thinner, cock flop down over her forehead.

The large soldier smiled down at her rosy puckered rosebud. He pressed the thick tip of his cock to its elastic entrance.

"Open up, Baby," he said, adding pressure to his shaft.

As hard as she squeezed, she could not stop the invading shaft from worming its way up her back passage. Painfully her ring began to stretch around it. For the time being, the smaller one was content in rubbing his shaft back and forth across her face. Its sticky per-cum dribbled over her lips. Little droplets splattering across her tongue.

"Look here, Honey," the large one said, just before ramming his cock up to the hilt in her once virgin ass. He dug his fingers into the soft tissue of her thighs and began to piston his shaft into her struggling young body.

This sight made the other soldier's cock expand. Amy could feel it stretch in length as it brushed her face. Then, her chin was taken into his hands and her head bent back. She was looking right up at his dark, hairy balls; Balls that she feared were full of a huge load of hot cum.

"There you go, Bitch," he said, slipping his long cock into her open mouth with a moan.

Amy's body was being rocked back and forth by the never ending thrust of cock flesh. She felt so shamed and abused. Having never experienced sex before her capture; She never wanted to learn about it this way. If she ever made it out of here, her life would never be the same. All of her innocence had been viciously ripped away. All she was now, was a vessel for their pleasure and seed.

The large soldier's thrusts began to grow faster and more erratic.

"Ah, ah, ah, Yess!" he groaned.

Amy grimaced, feeling the warmth of the man's cum filling her bowels. The other soldier pulled his dick from her choking throat.

"Come here man, I want some of that cunt," he said.

Instead of completely switching places, the large man cut the rope, straddled Amy's torso, pinned her arms by her sides with his knees, and tucked her feet into his armpits. This left her legs still spread and allowed him to plop his nasty, slick ,cock between her pert breasts. She could not see the other soldier, but felt his long shaft pierce her sex.

The penis between her breasts smelled of cum and ass. It was slimy, with a mixture of his cum and her blood. He pushed her breasts together making a tight sheath for his cock to slid through. Grabbing her blond hair, he pulled her head up, so at the apex of his stroke, the tip of his cock would poke through the dental gag and into her open mouth. The taste was worse than the sight.

"I think she likes the taste of her ass," he laughed.

Below her the long, thin, shaft was furiously pumping into her cunt. It bruised her already sore, cervix. But a new problem arose for Amy. She was beginning to feel strange inside. The constant stroke of the cock was arousing her sex; Causing it to emit a thick lubrication of cream. With a will of its own, her hips began to rise up, and her sex clamped down on the shaft. The muscles of her ass flexed, pushing cum from her abused asshole.

The Colonel had entered the room. Leaning against the far wall, he observed Amy's rape. Through his trousers, he massaged his growing cock.

"The little Slut is getting off on this man,' the thin man exclaimed, 'She creaming on my cock."

The wet slap of skin filled the room, then with a howl, the gap-toothed man's cock exploded into her womb. It triggered Amy's first, humiliating orgasm. The large man leaned forward, burrowing his shaft down her throat, and released his own seed. What she could not swallow was coughed back up.

The Colonel strolled forward, clapping his hands.

He had them pick her up and strap her to the crude table. Taking care, he double strapped her left arm, both above and below the elbow. Going to the cabinets, he returned with a long syringe and a small rubber tube. He tightly tied the tube around her bicep and tapped her vein.

"I don't know anything...P...please," she sobbed.

"Oh, I have always knew that,' he confessed, 'but you were just too sweet to pass up."

"W...What are you doing? What are you going to do with me?" she inquired in fear.

"My brother runs a wonderful bordello in the capitol. There, you will make a top dollar whore. Now enjoy your heroin. We will make sure and give you a good fucking before your taken to the city."

He slipped the needle into her vein, pushed the plunger forward, and released the tubing.

"No!" she screamed. Her pleas became weaker and weaker, till they transformed into a moan.

"No, no, n...ohoooo."

The Colonel began removing his uniform and setting his cock free.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote