View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 01:30 PM   #1
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo
Default Worlds biggest A-hole

That would be me.

The other day I was on the 16 bus, and this drunk guy gets on. He comes to the back of the bus and starts doing stupid shit. I was getting pissed off, and it didn't help that I was already having a bad day. Then suddenly he ask

"Where can I catch the 16 bus?"

The evil master mind genius kicked in right away, and without hesitation, I said, "you got to get off at the next stop, then wait there for an hour, and the 16 bus will pick you up."

It was not easy for me to keep a straight face, cause everyone around, was holding back their laughter. The next stop came, and he got off the 16 bus, to wait for the 16 bus.

Soon as he left half the people on the back of the bus started laughing. One lady even told the story to the person that she was on the cell phone with.

I usually believe the only stupid question is the one that you don't ask, but in this guy's case, he asked a stupid question and got a stupid answer.

I've done and said a lot of assholish things in my life, this is just the most recent.

If anyone else wears a t-shirt that says "Worlds biggest asshole and proud of it," then post your story here about what you did.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote