View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 10:03 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I certainly do not remember Enoch Powell, how old do you think I am? I am aware of him though. What he actually said was "When I look ahead, like the Roman, I see the river Tiber foaming with blood".

Yes, he did predict violence as a direct result of uncontrolled immigration. He probably didn't foresee the type and scale of immigration that would come to the U.K in the 21st century. He was speaking in regard to immigrants arriving from the Commonwealth nations, former colonies.

The "rivers of blood" are taken out of context. It was simply a prediction, yet the bleeding hearts insist that Enoch Powell was actually inciting violence against immigrants. Wrong. He was warning of the consequences. As we have seen in Iraq, an invading force will be resisted. We see it time and again the world over, whether in Ireland, France. The interloper in to a society will not be given a free ride.

Yes, there were problems when our nations numbers began to be swelled by arrivals from the former Empire. To ignore this would be stupid. There was a certain degree of shared history and culture though, and much of the culture of India, Pakistan, parts of Africa, and the West Indies, these have been absorbed in to our own culture.

What has been taking place since the advent of the last Labour government though is some thing else. There seems to be a consensus amongst the political class that the world should be welcomed with open arms. Out of some sense of fairness. Some social and political fantasy of inclusiveness, of supposed tolerance, that has achieved some thing that Mohamed and his militant and militarised after-bears never achieved. Islam has over-run Europe. Now these dogs are beying at the shores of my own country.

I accuse the Europhiles of being responsible for this. They opened their borders and their hearts to the great unwashed of the world. Granted them rights that nature would never allow them. They accused those opposed to this opening, and in the process dismissed them. Now they are reaping the storm of the gentle breeze they have sown in.

If any one doubts that Islam is a force for violence, for evil, they should consider other shadow governments.that have gone on to bring misery to society. Organised crime, fascism, communism, consumerism. Western liberal democracy may be far from perfect, and in the hands of our current governers it is failing. The alternatives currently though are unthinkable.

We can no longer afford to tolerate the intolerable.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote