View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 04:43 PM   #6
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey, us Americans are so well armed and tough that we don't need to import crazed gun wielding killers from other countries, nor the weapons. WE HOME GROW THE MOTHERFUCKERS! It makes me laugh that some Americans are freaked out by the thought of evil wicked terrorists coming in hidden as Syrian refugees who might carry out mass shooting attacks...we have born and raised US citizens of every color and religion and political persuasion going on mass shootings almost every week. I'm not worried about Abdullah Hussein from ISIS shooting me, I'm keeping my eye out for Johnny Jones from Anytown America with a gun and voices in his head!