View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 06:19 PM   #1
grants70
Privileged Member

grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)grants70 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Pokemon Go annoyances

Pokemon Go is making some people leave their brains at home. A few days ago I was driving into town with my grandson, when some bearded fucker about 25YO walked straight off the sidewalk and in front of my car. I stopped with an inch to spare, yelled at him and he just waved at me and ran off with his phone still stuck to his face. I assumed he had been texting, but my grandson got a better look at the phone and said the guy was catching pokemons.

When I got home I Googled about Pokemon Go and read reports of some really stupid things happening over playing it. Like the woman who chased a pokemon up a tree in a New Jersey cemetery and who had to be rescued by a fire crew.
That's just great, some poor souls house might be on fire and they have to wait for the fire crew to rescue some silly pokecunt fuck to be rescued first.

Then there was the police cruiser that got rammed by an SUV driven by some dozy fucker who was playing pokemon while driving. What an idiot. There is a video of this on Youtube (not allowed post utside links here, but it's easy to find the video) caught by a police officers body cam.

Another guy rammed his car into a tree while playing pokemon. Asshole, the tree will win every time.

I intend to add more incidents here as I find them. Anyone else finding similar, please post them too. I can always do with a good rant!

Last edited by grants70; 07-23-2016 at 06:21 PM.
grants70 is offline   Reply With Quote