View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 12:12 AM   #17
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nem View Post
That would be one, hard to definitively say it's *the* favorite though. There are so very many...
I agree, though I always loved the idea of pushing her up against a wall, her hands bound behind her back and ramming into her while I let gravity force her back down on me. This is also perfect since it lets me see her face for when I creampie her, always love that look of shock and shame. . .

Although another good one is doggy style, her hands bound behind her back and me holding her up by a big handful of her hair.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote