View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #17
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gaggirl you would love my rape movie! I have tons of ideas and damn my men would be hot! I can get any man I wanted, cause money talks, and I would make sure that they were the type women want to see. I think the type of men I like are across the board in what is generally attractive to most women, for sexual purposes only of course, I know most women wouldnt want to marry my type, but thats the only place we differ in tastes.

I would put so much emphasis on the anger and strength in the guy. It would be so realistic. As for the girls...I think normal looking girls would be preferable. And their outfits would be the shit.

Something funny. I think more "petite" men have smaller penises. Short and stocky is fine, because they are usually packing, but smaller men all around are going to be smaller everywhere.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 08-23-2009 at 03:07 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote