View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 04:00 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I do admire people who have the guts to make their fantasies happen. I believe having a fantasy is one thing, but have the ability to manage for it to happen is another thing. I'm no shrink but I'm pretty sure some people are so driven by their own fantasy that making them happen does not just give them a good time but also help them blossom. Let's not forget this guy was paying for the bdsm sessions. It was not a real relation between the two.

Plus the guy did apologize many times and offered to pay her to make up for this little extra. It is pretty difficult for me to understand somebody who is open minded enough to be in the bdsm world can't understand some people need to drift the thing their own way time to time. But I've been told I'm pretty much narrow minded when it comes to put rules in fantasy.

Well, the only thing I find really sad in that story is that he will never be able to see her again because she is FrrreeeeeeeEeeEEEaking smoking hot. Type mistress electra london in Google to see what she looks like.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote