Thread: The story game
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 10:31 PM   #56
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tiffany was getting a bit antsy. She'd been led on a merry chase and now they were in the middle of Soho. Wombles, assaults and destruction of property had made for a strange night. She wondered what was so important that Rotter had to bring her to this place.

She silently agreed with the driver. This place was definitely not her end of town. Tiffany had no idea what this place was or who was there, but Rotter obviously had an idea.

"Ok Rotter, level with me. What the hell is going on? What do you know about my sister, that I don't already know?" Tiffany studied him as he looked up at a lit window in the building.

"Are we going to just sit here all night while the cabbie earns his fare doing nothing but reading his paper?" She huffed as Rotter continued to look out the window.

Tiffany considered just marching into the building and leaving him sitting in the cab.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote