Thread: The story game
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #52
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Before I could react, I felt the shove at my back. The driver didn't even blink at the sight of us, covered in soot and looking less than respectable. He merely nodded at Rotter's instruction.

What the hell was so important in Soho, and what did my sister have to do with anything? Frankly, I wasn't so sure I could trust him and that smile didn't make me feel any better.

I scooted across the seat, trying to put some space between us. I was not planning on being slapped, spanked, choked or made into a cock-puppet. No way! I wanted Rotter right where I could see him and his hands.

"Alright, what is it I should know about my sister? Why are we headed to Soho at this hour?" I crossed my arms as I glared at him in the dimness of the cab. "Well?"

Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote