Thread: The story game
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 06:17 PM   #25
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Noel Edmunds crept closer to the beautiful young woman. Her heaving bosom was quite a treat. The skimpy lingerie did nothing to hide her ample assets. In a last ditch effort to keep from being molested, Tiffany kicked out at him as he leaped on top of the helpless beauty.

"Please...no...no...don't touch me! Please let me go! I promise...I'll laugh at your terrible jokes...I'll watch reruns of Multicoloured Swapshop...and...and...I don't think you were just upset because you couldn't get on to Tiswas--you really are a great actor!"

Would he fall for it? Would he believe her? Was he really all that funny or great? Never trust a man with tiny hands...
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote