View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 02:23 PM   #92
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Feeling patriotic today, and because I like professional and mature women, I'm thinking of National Treasure II. At various points in the film, Nicholas Cage's girl (Diane Kruger - top and bottom pictures) and his mom (Helen Mirren - middle pictures) are held against their will. (If you haven't seen it, I'm giving away parts of the plot) The mom is held at gunpoint and moved around for a while, so why wouldn't the bad guy and his henchmen help themselves to a little mature tittie? Also, the bad guy goes way out of his way to force Cage to find his treasure for him, when it would have been easier to just threaten to rape his mom and girlfriend, and send pictures of them in bondage to motivate him to hurry.

There's a scene where Diane Kruger is flirting with a guy that likes her, in order to get him to show them the Oval Office. At one point she even makes out with him to distract him, the slut. I'd like to have seen the guy decide to feel her up, in front of Cage, and she'd have to take it. Maybe even fuck her in the Oval Office.

There's another scene where Kruger is arrested and detained in London, and it would have made sense for the security guards to frisk her if not strip-search her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kruger105.jpg (29.2 KB, 632 views)
File Type: jpg HelenMirren.jpg (30.8 KB, 632 views)
File Type: jpg Diane_Kruger3.jpg (48.1 KB, 632 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote