View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 04:42 AM   #87
star67

star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)star67 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to star67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfantasy View Post
A time to kill- They kidnap Sandra Bullock, drag her out in the woods tie her to a tree and just leave her there........wth??? They should have skipped the long drawn rape of the child (blah) and had a long drawn out rape of Sandra instead
Definitely. When Kiefer rips her clothes off and starts whispering in her ear you're totally expecting something good to happen... Lame.

2 more, sorry I didn't read every page:

Payback - When Val throws that prostitute to the floor and tells her he's going to fuck her six ways from sunday... Come on! I curse Mel Gibson for saving her, haha.

Not really in the same vein but Breakdown. Not sure if I'd want to 'see' it ... but when the bad guy implies to Kurt Russell that they either have or could rape his kidnapped wife... I thought that was super hot. Turns out they didn't so...

True Romance. The scene where that gangster beats her was SCREAMING for a good rape. And I love that she fights back too... Too bad it wasn't after a long drawn-out rape scene, lol.

I could probably think of a bunch more, i was thinking of this exact question/thread last night...

Last edited by star67; 06-27-2008 at 11:31 AM. Reason: thought of another one
star67 is offline   Reply With Quote