View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 03:03 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In Ireland, like pretty much all of the United Kingdom, British subjects experienced some masty treatment at the hands of landowners and aristocracy.

Only the Northern Ireland paramilitaries in various incarnations saw fit to use this as justification for the terrorisation and murder of civilians, and to use criminality that took on a global aspect to fund and arm its cause. Other protest and resistant movements, however violent, have at least drawn the line at that.

Slums and child labour? You don’t get out much do you?

Tea? A Septic complaining about slavery, don’t make me fucking laugh!

I’ll come back to you on the problems in the Middle East, it is certainly more complex than you seem to realise.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote