View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:32 PM   #11
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“I know the difference between being examined and being molested.” Female character on “Law and Order”.

OK, so my fantasy “Dirty Doctor” will eventually rape a patient, possibly using the above drugs. But for every patient he slides his cock into, there will probably be hundreds of women that he does a little “foreplay” with. There seems to be a fine line between a doctor that is insensitive or ill mannered, and one who is actually molesting his patients. My Dirty Doctor will cross that line. He secretly enjoys looking at his patients naked and touching them. But when he can he enjoys making his patient know that he is enjoying their nudity and discomfort, to see if he can get a reaction. Just enough to let the patient know she’s being abused, but not so much that she will complain. This is how he goes on molesting women day after day, year after year.

But from what I’ve been reading online, there is some debate on when is a doctor doing his job, and when is he getting his jollies. Women complain, online or to themselves if not to their doctor or to authorities, of molestation for things that to me sound like a normal part of an exam, or at worst a little bit if insnsitivity. Perhaps it’s just a training issue for the doctors, and some education of the patients on what a doctor is supposed to do. I have a lot of questions on what is an exam and what is molestation.

If a doctor sticks his finger in your vagina for any reason other than a pelvic exam, is it automatically molestation? If he slides it in and out more than a few times, is it molestation? If he keeps it in longer than a minute, is it molestation? If he curls his finger, is it molestation? If he touches your clit, is it molestation? If he sticks multiple fingers into your vagina, is it molestation?

If a doctor announces, “checking for polyps,” while sliding his finger into your asshole, is it molestation?

If a doctor compliments you for having nice breasts or a nice rear end, is it sexual abuse?

If a doctor comments on the tightness of your vagina, is it sexual abuse?

If your doctor asks you to put your hands on your head as he examines your breast, and he touches them with three fingers, it’s an exam. If he starts jiggling them like juggling balls, is it molestation?

If you go in complaining of a sore throat and you are required to strip and put on a gown, is it automatically for sexual gratification?

If your doctor appears to have an erection, is it sexual abuse?

If you have an orgasm, is it automatically molestation?

If you make an appointment for a sore elbow, and the doctor touches your breasts, is it molestation?

If your doctor pulls up your skirt without permission first, is it molestation?

If your doctor is smiling while touching you or looking at you, is it automatically molestation?

If your doctor’s breathing gets heavier, is it automatically molestation?

If your doctor stays in the room while you get dressed, is it automatically for sexual gratification?

When examining breasts, doctors are suppose to pinch or pull on the nipples to try to force some lactation, and I presume most adult women know that. How long can he do that before it's molestation?

Anybody have any opinions on any of the above?
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote