View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default How would a doctor go about molesting a patient?

I've been working on a fantasy/story about a dirty male doctor who molests his female patients. I'd especially appreciate some "inside" information from the female board members, but anybody who has any insight or ideas is welcome to join in.

Specifically, I read an article over 25 years ago about a small town doctor who was convicted of molesting virtually all of the town's women over several decades. I'd swear they used the word "rape" during pelvic exams while the women had sheets over their legs, and that some of the women didn't know what he was doing, some suspected but kept quiet, and some women knew what he was doing but didn't say anything. Does anyone think it would be physically possible for a man to get into a position to insert his cock during a pelvic exam without it being obvious?

Other methods I'm aware of include:

Doctors removing their gloves and playing with the woman's pussy.

Doctors doing breast exams for some minor leg injury, and other such inappropriate groping.

Doctors spanking women and telling them that their butts look good.

Doctors who drugged the patients and raped them while comatose or at least incapacitated.

Doctors asking too many personal questions about the woman's sex life, etc.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote