View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 06:25 PM   #224
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The assignment, given by Jwham:
Cum twice in ten minutes, in two different rooms, wearing two different outfits.

#1 - In the bedroom, on my bed, wearing my 'Ask Me About My T-Rex' t-shirt, striped kneehigh's, and my Wonder Woman panties (that I pulled out of the dirty laundry basket and slipped on... because I figured somebody might enjoy that). It started to feel like it was going to take forever, just hanging out there, about a foot away from the edge, so I counted down from 10, and sure enough, I came on 1. (I do love that new trick I learned.)

#2 - On the living room floor, same panties, but this time wearing nothing but a red plaid skirt and a black bra. This one came pretty quick. Definitely louder, too, because once I get going, each orgasm is always stronger than the last. It was very good. Thanks, Jwham!

Side note: Ok, yes, I was already wearing the striped kneehighs and black bra, and my outfits were a bit... skimpy... but in my defense, I had very little time to complete this task. I mean the clock started running before I even recognized Jwham's actual words were "ten minutes from now". He posted at 4:57, my acceptance post was at 4:58, and I clocked in at exactly 5:08. Can I call this a win? Judges?
EssenceofRed is offline   Reply With Quote