View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:36 PM   #20
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think if someone asks, you should tell them. Doesn't make a difference if its in a message or in the main forum. If someone can't work out you're in to anal from your postings - and lets face it, you're as obsessed with girls arses as I am with cunt punching, well, they must be a bit slow on the uptake to put it politely.

Somewhere down the line if arse is involved, shit is involved, even if its the receiver going for an irrigation prior to their reaming. There is no such thing as clean anal sex!

Fuck it, there is no such thing as clean full fucking stop in my book!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttfreak View Post
Thanks

I see you get by FR without the pm & message shit, well I think I will do that too & forget about any kind of messages so that I don't have to worry.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.