View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 11:36 AM   #22
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 6 part 1

Sherri looked up. ‘What’s my count down?”

Cathy looked into her glazed-over eyes. She smiled and raised Sherri’s chin toward all the cocks surrounding her. “There are fifteen cocks in this room, counting the five you’re doing now; and at least eight ways to extract cum from them.” As Cathy talked, a few different coloured bowls were passed around to each male. “Each of these bowls is a random suggestion. One is a bowl with the numbers one to fifteen; this is to select the order that you are to please them. The second is the manner in which you will do it, and the third is how much time you have to do it.”

She then directed Sherri's attention to a table with various instruments, designed for sexual torture. She walked over to the table, where another bowl was sitting. “This bowl is for what you have to go through, if you don't make them cum before the time limit.”

Cathy grabbed one of the bowls, as each man had their number ready. “Now, reach in and tell us what you are going to use to make the first man cum.” Sherri looked at Cathy; the drugs in the flask seemed to make everything Cathy said acceptable."Now Sherri, come here and draw a name out of this bucket; and where you want his cock, from this one. "

Sherri was tired and just wanted to go home. But she crawled to the buckets lying on the ground and reached in to pull out a name "Chris Weiser, and I would like his cum in... my ass." She gasped out. A greasy looking, mid-twenties male came over; holding out one of the hugest, thickest cocks she had ever seen...And it was going up her ass.

"White boy with a black dick!" Nick remarked, giving him a thumbs up. Sherri started to slowly crawl away.

"Get that ass in the air Sherri, you have fifty-two minutes to make him cum." Sherri slowly raised her ass and felt his huge cock working its way into her. She felt a gob of spit go down her ass, lubricating her shit hole. The boys applauded as Sherri screamed out.

"Please, he's ripping me apart." And he was only the first one. If anything, her screams just seemed to excite them more. She could feel his huge dick, drilling into her. She wanted to be obedient but the pain was too much; she whimpered.

"Its only been about ten minutes, maybe another cock will help you work better." Cathy said pushing the buckets toward the pledge, with her feet. Sherri reached for the bucket, her breath catching when she saw the name.

"Trackman, I, I want you to come in my right hand." Trackman looked annoyed, clearly expecting more. He looked like he was ready to explode again as he angled his cock next to her hand.

"Stroke it close to your face.” She felt the cock in her ass pick up the pace as she stroked off Trackman. His cock was slamming hard into her ass, and she heard a moan as Trackman exploded all over her face. She sobbed, as the man goo ran down her chin and underneath her nose. A few minutes later, her first pick also ended up cumming; she cried out as her ass was stretched, until he shot his full load in her bowels. She barely had time to recover when Cathy nudged the bucket over to her. Sherri sobbed, her legs and ass were sore; but she was compelled to go to the bucket.

“Pledge Peter, I want you to use my h-hair?”

“Wrap her hair around your dick and stroke it on her head. She has, oh-, five minutes to make you cum.

“Five, I..”

“You are thrilled to have his cum on your head, say it.” Sherri looked at Peter, who was also nervously approaching her.

“I am thrilled to have you cum on my head.” Peter gently undid her pony tail and wrapped some of her hair around his cock.

“Pick another name, and let that be a lesson for the next time you start whining.”

Nick, I want to stroke you off with my right hand.”

“You have twenty minutes with him.” She took the big man's cock in her hand and started stroking it, while she felt her hair wrapped around Peter's cock. She felt so embarrassed, when suddenly she heard a buzzer go off. “Peter, did you cum?” Cathy asked.

The pledge looked down at the floor, almost embarrassed. “No, I didn't.”

Cathy grinned and grabbed the two buckets from the torture table. “Pick and read.”

Sherri reached inside and read out loud from the slips. “I am a pathetic slut, please twine my...” She then reached into the bucket and pulled out the card. “Tits.”

“Now, say it together.” Sherri was about to ask to stop, but realized that Cathy would probably punish her.

“I am a pathetic slut, please twine my tits.” Cathy went over to the table and grabbed a spool of thin twine.

“Now if you cause trouble, it will get worse.” She took the spool and started wrapping it around her tits. Cathy was careful as she tied the thread, it was thin, but strong and durable. It would cause discomfort without cutting into her flesh, at least not enough to make her bleed. She pulled on it.

"Oww." Sherri cried, confirming it worked.

Cathy smiled, as she felt the thread tightening around her breasts. Cathy watched her squirm, with sadistic pleasure. "These come off when he finally cums."

The twine pulled tighter as Peter seemed to pick up the pace with his stroking. At least he's not getting off on my suffering. Sherri thought.

She lost track of how much time she spent stroking Nick off; but when Cathy kicked the name bucket lightly, Sherri knew what was expected of her. She reached into the bucket. “My feet?” She asked, not believing what she was reading. “Please, someone cum between my toes.” The next one approached her and she felt the cock slapping her feet. She recognized the guy, he was one of the volunteers on campus. She always thought he was kind of creepy so she nicknamed him Stalker, as he always seemed to be where the girls were. He grabbed her ankles roughly, obviously not happy that all he was getting was her feet.

“You have one minute,” Cathy said.

“One minute? Er, yes Cathy.” Sherri was now on her back, stroking Nick while Peter had his cock in her hair; she tried to angle her feet so they were wrapped around Stalker‘s cock. She was nervous, she had never even considered using her feet in this manner. Cathy pulled on the thread and Sherri shrieked as the pain wracked her breasts. She was waiting on Peter, but before he could cum the buzzer rang.

Cathy pulled on the thread; kept pulling until Sherri rose into a sitting position and reached into the punishment bucket. “Please use permanent ink to show what a slut I am.”

She screamed as Cathy kept pulling on her. She then heard Peter moan as a white glob covered her hair. She felt the sticky cum running through her hair. “You need to pick up the pace; pick three, now.”

Sherri's eyes widened. “Three, but..” The buzzer rang again. Nick grinned, as the punishment bucket was put in front of her again. Sherri cried while reaching into the bucket; she wanted it to stop, but knew it wasn't going to until she served all of them. She drew out a card. “I am a useless whore, smack my tits until you cum.”

She whimpered out then drew three more cum methods out of the bucket. “Tell us what they are,” Cathy said as she untied the twine, “meanwhile, until he cums on your feet, the rest of them are going to write all over this naughty body.”

The pain washed over Sherri as hands began slapping her tits. She felt frustrated, as she couldn't stop them from slapping her tits while she stroked Nick's cock. She rubbed him harder; as the one in her hair continued pumping. She felt something poured on her feet; it smelled like olive oil and it was making her toes feel slick.

“I need another one in my hair, and between my toes and my hand..But, but they‘re full right now.” Sherri cried, hating the unfairness of the situation.

Stalker's cock was finally getting hard between her feet. She flushed with shame as Nick grunted; eventually shooting a gob of cum all over her hand, with some landing on her face. Her tits were finally spared from his vicious assault. Another gob of cum shot into her hair, sliding down her head and face. Her hair was a disgusting, sticky mess.

The oil made Stalker’s cock slide through her feet a lot easier; she felt him begin to cum all over her feet.“Cum on her feet, then watch as she uses her tongue to clean off her toes.” Cathy told him. The thought of this perverse act made Stalker smile as he visually pictured Sherri being forced to lick off her dirty feet; tasting cum and who knows what else.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote