View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #21
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(After a long abscence that was explained earlier it looks like I am back. I would like to thank all my readers who stayed loyal to me and expressed their interests in my writing. I have a ton of updates to post so I better get started)

Chapter 5

Sherri woke up feeling miserable and sore. Trackman was less than gentle with her and her ass. She felt like she suffered twenty lashes from inside her ass. She wondered about Samantha, about how much trouble they both were going to be in. Trackman had raped one of the house heads, no worse he had given Samantha a chance to vent all her anger and frustration on the girl who turned her and she took it. The flask sat on the table across from her. She now knew that the contents of the flask had made her docile and obedient willing to believe anything Cathy told her. She felt stupid letting herself to be controlled but she also knew she had no choice, Cathy had pictures and videos and her performing the tasks assigned to her. She walked past her aunt who seemed to give her the same condescending stare as always. She looked down at her phone to see Cathy had sent her a text with a new set of instructions. “At four o clock take everything off and ask someone to put the ring in your mouth, offer them your throat if you have to. Then come to the Omega Pie frat house. On the way suck off anyone who exposes themselves to you,” Sherri gulped where was she going to be at four pm? How many men would expose themselves to her? She couldn't see anyway out of it.
All through class all Sherri could think about was what was going to happen next. She tried her best to keep her eye on the clock and figure out where the hell she was going to be at four. Before she got involved with Cathy she really didn't have much of a social like so it was just a matter of being in a private area to undress then finding only one person to suck off. The problem was afterwards, the frat house was across campus. Cathy had ordered her to walk to the frat house, but she didn't specify the path. She knew the contents of the flask were still affecting her as she was still feeling compelled to obey Cathy. She felt strange like was being rude for disobeying. She tried to study, her grades her grades were still good and she wanted them to stay that way. She looked at the clock she had about an hour. She packed up her books and exited the library. She was very concerned when she saw Cathy sitting on a bench waiting for her. Cathy pulled out a flask and handed it to Sherri. It was like Sherri's hand was no longer part of her body as it grabbed the flask and drank the contents. The drug must have altered her subconscious or suggestions must have been planted, whatever the reason Sherri knew that she should strip right now. Why, why can't I stop this, Sherri wondered. People were passing by as Sherri exposed her tits to the crowd and continued stripping. Cathy just sat nonchalant like pretending to be absorbed in the book she was reading as Sherri showed her naked body to her fellow students even possibly classmates. She had no idea what had triggered her response or even how many more were in her subconscious. She took the plastic ring harness out of her bag and approached the first man she saw.
“Excuse me, can you help me put this on, I..I'll let you fuck my throat if you do,”. The guy turned red and just walked by. Sherri tried again two more times, tears of humiliation pouring down her face. She wanted to stop, how could she stop, instead of stopping however she shoved her clothes in her schoolbag and decided to look elsewhere. Cathy was pleased to see the drug had made her compliant. The subliminal messages she listened to and then forgot while she slept would make her obedient to Cathy. She watched as Sherri continued humiliating herself offering to suck off guys. Finally Sherri found someone in the parking lot of the Omega Pi frat house. A geeky looking pledge took her to a beat up station wagon. Cathy could see the pledge lying back holding Sherri's head thrusting into her face.
“Oh this is going to be fun” Cathy remarked. Sherri felt content? No, how could she feel content, her face was being raped at the moment, no not raped this was what she had to do though even if she couldn't understand why. Peter (the pledges name) was nice enough to help her and his cock wasn't too big or small just perfect. She rolled her tongue as she choked down on him. He moaned not believing this hot girl was sucking his cock. She could feel the head brushing past her tonsils. The cum rising causing his cock to swell up while her hands went towards his balls, cradling them, pulling out and stroking them. He made a growling noise and to her surprise his hand hit her ass with a resounding slap. The ring kept her from clamping down on his cock, as she prepared for his next blow. The next blow came from his cock however as she found herself being forced to choke down all his cock chowder. She swallowed it and exited the car walking towards the frat house. She entered and felt a strange sense of relief mixed with disappointment when no one exposed themselves so she chose to ignore the guys who fondled her tits and smacked her ass on the way in. The frat house was full of guys and ladies, pledges and sponsors alike. Sherri noticed that some were dressed in their slut uniforms, and were a little exposed, but Sherri was the only one who was fully nude.
“Hey, Slutty Sherri's here” one of the guys blurted out. He took her shoulder “Right this way they are expecting you.” Sherri had no idea what to expect but she was sure it wasn't going to be pleasant. She was taken to what seemed like a recreation area only it was cleared out. Instead the floor was covered in plastic. There was also a group of people standing around along them.
“Remove her ring,” one of the jocks approached Sherri and removed the ring. Cathy smiled at the naked Sherri who was nervously looking around the room. Across from her she could see Samantha and Renee both on their knees, their hands behind their backs and a collar and chain around their necks. A blindfold covered their eyes and each had a ball gag in their mouth.
“Good now we can begin,” Sherri was nervous as she looked around
“Now Trackman is representing himself and Peter...” Sherri blushed as man she just blew came in. Peter nervously approached her.
“Hi,”
“And representing Renee, is Nick,” Hearing his name a young sturdy African American stepped up. The rules are very simple Sherri was the witness to Samantha's defiance and Renee's weakness. So her body will be making the final judgements. When she cums the trial is over, any representatives that cum before her are an admission of guilt to the criminal they represent and will be punished accordingly. Sherri couldn't believe what she was hearing. Peter approached her and clumsily groped her. Trackman grunted and kneeled by her pussy while Nick grabbed her by the ponytail and put his cock in her mouth. She glanced over at Samantha and Rene and mixed feelings of guilt formed over her. She didn't want Peter to cum before the others or if push came to shove, at least before her. Sherri was angry it wasn't fair, especially with Trackman's tongue working its magic in her. She felt weak it was too much as Trackman took his tongue away from her clit and put it in her mouth while Peter started getting more confident and started to rub her clit. She moaned as the drugs had made her more sensitive. Peter was getting even more aggressive as he started to rub the head of his cock over her hole while Nick continued fucking her throat. Sherri wanted to scream as Peter slid his cock in her. He suddenly went from a nervous young man into a bucking bronco his nervousness seemed to disappear. As she laid down with the cock in her pussy Nick choked her with his huge cock. She looked to see two more guys approach her as Peter pulled out so she could suck all three of them. Sherri didn't resist as Peter couldn't hold on anymore and started jerking off all over her.
“Well Samantha looks like you are a guilty party,” Hearing Cathy gloat filled Sherri with a feeling of guilt as one of the new guys slid his cock between her tits. The other new guy had a pair of chopsticks and was slapping her nipples with them while she was forced to hold her breasts closed for them. Trackman went down on her again filling her with a guilty pleasurable sensation.
“Dirty slut,” Nick said as he removed his belt Sherri looked up to see him holding her flask or one like it.
“No don't” Sherri came to realize the trial was rigged from the start. The initiates were the only guilty parties. She could feel the fog filling her head as the contents of the flask were poured into her mouth. Cathy approached her.
“You were weak, and your weakness caused the others pain, This is where you belong,” She was pulled to her knees. “Now admit your guilt, admit that you wish nothing more but to service men as an obedient slut.”
“I do, I deserve it, it’s all I’m good for,” Sherri agreed unable to resist the effects of the drugs that she had been forced to consume. They surrounded her and one of the new guys put their cock right in front of her face, while Trackman wrapped her hair around his cock and grabbed her hand as the other new guy placed his cock between her tits. Sherri was surrounded with cock and then her situation got even worse.
“You’re just a little cum rag,” Cathy said in disgust. “Only good for soaking up cum.”
‘Yes Cathy,” Sherri said in tears. Then just to prove she truely agreed she started sucking off the cock in front of her. To her horror more guys stepped up.
“Now cum slut, you want them to cover you in cum don’t you?” Sherri didn’t respond she just sucked him off hoping that since she was already pleasing four cocks the others might leave her alone.“I think its time for Sherri’s countdown.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote