View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 02:33 AM   #35
wolfrider

wolfrider has initial reputation

TO say truth, not that much into imagine rape fantasies with real women (prefer more read the stories or watch comics) but have to say that much the girls or women who are safe from my fantasies are...

1.- Family (and 1st, 2nd grade cousins, aunties, all) no f*** way

2.- Strangely, really cant picture women i know on that part... i mean, if i see it from far, i maybe fantasies, but once i meet her (possibly in work or stuff like that) is automatic gone... (dont know, maybe i value friendship too much?)

3.- Woman of certain age (meaning old ones) sorry but not for me (i know, is a subjective thing, there 50's something that look so yummy)

4.- Pregnant women, as in family no f*** way for me. Not that i wouldnt like to be with one (heard that the hormones get them crazy but havent had the chance to prove it yet), but even in fantasies, possibly by the way i was raised, is a real NO

mostly, i am more (when is about rape fantasies with real women) into celebrity fantasy... most of the times more as a voyeur, but in that kind of things i prefer dark hair girls... (except for emily osment and scarlett johansson and a few others)

Except from the hair, i dont really have preferences about race or anything, so mostly any good looking celebrity in usa (older than 18 you pervs) is a potential victim... but as i say before, i am more into fantasy type rape.. (you know, monster and that stuff)

AND OF COURSE, NO UNDERAGE, OR INCAPACITATED FEMALE (MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY... not because some of the easiness, but cause i find that disgusting...

(yes, i found that a rapist, even fantasy one, with kind of subject as fixation should be hanged by his balls using barbwire... even if he doesnt do anything in real life, sorry but is my opinion)

Last edited by wolfrider; 06-25-2011 at 02:37 AM.
wolfrider is offline   Reply With Quote