View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 06:58 AM   #12328
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Helping My Stepmom Get Pregnant Complete Series HD 1080p

Mother, MILF, Small Tits, Big Ass, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Male Domination, Threesome, Caught Masturbating, Cum on Hands, Impregnation, Cuckold, Netorare

This is the full and complete series of Helping My Stepmom Get Pregnant. The series stars Maria Jade and a guest appearance from Coco Vandi! this series is a Taboo POV impregnation sex themed

I walked into my dad's and stepmom's bedroom because i heard my stepmom Maria crying. i asked her what was wrong and at first she didn't want to tell me but i finally convinced her she could tell me anything. she told me that dad really wanted more and had been trying for months but she couldn't get pregnant. she said her sister/ my aunt Coco was coming over later to show her some test results, aunt coco is a doctor. i found Maria and Coco in the kitchen a little while later and i asked what they had found. Coco said that maria was perfectly healthy and that my dad was the one with the problem. she said that dad had weak swimmers and would need to take medication to get his sperm count up. Maria knew that my dad was to proud to do that and i mention adopting as an option as well. she said dad was another from his own line, and he would never adopt for that reason. we were all quite for a minute and then aunt coco suggested me as a sperm donor and they the would look like dad and he would never know. my beautiful amazing stepmom turned to me and with a nervous expression asked if she could have my sperm. i was shocked but i agreed to help, aunt coco said she need me to give her a sperm sample, she gave me a sample cup and sent me into the bedroom. after a few minutes of trying i called coco and maria in and told them that i couldn't do it. they asked why and i said i cant relax or focus, its just to weird. aunt coco said she really needed the sample to run test on and maria agreed. then aunt coco asked if they could help, at this point i was willing to try anything so i said yes. my sexy stepmom and beautiful aunt jerked me off into a sample cum and it felt amazing! when we were finished aunt coco said she was gonna run her test and let us know. the when maria started ovulating we could get her pregnant, i figured we would go to a clinic but boy was i wrong!

I got home from school and found my stepmom maria sitting in the kitchen texting. things have been a little awkward since her and aunt coco jerked me off to get a sperm sample but i had to remember it was all for a good cause. my dad and maria desperately wanted to have a baby and my dad had a weak sperm count and they couldn't conceive. maria and aunt coco came up with a plan behind dads back, they would use my sperm to get maria pregnant and that way the baby would look like dad. last week the got a sample of my sperm and the test came back strong. maria told me all that plus she was ovulating and we need my sperm to do its job asap. i asked her if we were headed to the doctors or some sort of clinic. she said no, that way would be really expensive and my dad would find out. she said were gonna have to go into the bedroom and do it the old fashion way. i was really shocked and nervous but she said it would all be ok. once in the bedroom maria had me take my clothes off and said she would keep her top on since we didn't need her boobs to get pregnant, i was little let down to hear that. she got some lube and made sure i was nice and the she implied herself on my cock. she tried to maintain and attitude of calm by telling em it was all alright and not to worry but i could see the intensity building in her eyes. before she was having a mind blowing orgasm on my cock and i just kept thrusting up, when she came down for her orgasm high i asked if she was alright. she just told me im a lot bigger then dad and it takes some getting use to but i knew the truth, she was get cock on my dick. we fucked in a bunch of different positions and she came over and over again until i filled her up my nut. she told me we shouldn't try again tomorrow when i get home from school since she would still be ovulating.

My stepmom Maria was sitting in the living room calling for so i went in to see what she needed. she thanked me for yesterday, im not sure why. getting to pound and then creampie her milfy ass was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. i told her it was no problem, i was happy to help her and dad out even if dad didn't know. she reminded me it was the last day she would be ovulating this month and she really want to make sure i gave her a lot of cum today. the only problem was dad had just called her and was on his way home from work early! she said we needed to her and couldn't take time slowly excite me. she wanted us to drop all out inhibitions and forget were stepmom and son, i agreed and we went to the bedroom. before i could close the door Maria got naked and started sucking my cock, she said she was trying to excite me and boy was it working! we fucked in a bunch of different positions and my naughty stepmom came all over my dick so many times i lost count. i wanted to creampie her doggy so we assumed the position but after a few minutes we looked up out the window and saw dad pulling up. instead of stopping me Maria said you gotta hurry baby. so i started pounding harder and faster then ive ever done before. i was literally watching my dad walk up the drive way while i was drilling and then creamping is wife, it was amazing!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF, IMPREGNATION FANTASY, PREGNANT, HANDJOBS, THREESOMES.
Keywords: maria jade, coco vandi, mom, mother, mommy, son, aunt, nephew, stepmom, stepson, creampie, sperm, blowjob, handjob, doggy.

Helping My Stepmom Get Pregnant Complete Series HD.mp4
Mrandmrsraw – Amateur Brother and Sister Home-made Incest Vids in HD

Sister, Teen, Small Tits, Amateur, Roleplay, POV, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Spying, Bathroom, Caught Masturbating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum in Pussy, Creampie, Squirt

Sister Gets Creampied And Golden Shower HD

I am so bored with all the asshole boys at school! Even the teachers dont interest me anymore! They are too easy! I wanted a real challenge! So I seduced my big brother into filling my cervix with this yummy cum! He is such a loser because he gave me a golden shower right after! How lame?!

Sister Gets Creampied and Golden Shower MrandMrsRaw 1080p.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote