View Single Post
Old 12-16-2012, 03:03 AM   #2
Elector

Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Elector has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergirl View Post
I'm looking for a video I had a while ago and lost. Hopefully someone here can help me.

The video showed a handcuffed girl being raped by a much older man. He had a beard and before he came inside her he said she was going to have his "ugly bearded babies."

She was on her back, lying low on a stuffed chair, and I remember when he came inside her, it showed his ass from the rear, and he had really hairy balls.

He also talked dirty too her the whole time, and laughed a lot over her reactions. Especially when she seemed horrified over getting knocked up.

Does anyone know where I can find it?
Is that the one that says "going to have a baby just like me..."? I think the video continue after the creampie and he starts to insert something to the girl..
Elector is offline   Reply With Quote