View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 06:12 PM   #1
Supergirl
Privileged Member

Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Handcuffed girl raped by bearded man. Creampie, she'll have his "ugly bearded babies"

I'm looking for a video I had a while ago and lost. Hopefully someone here can help me.

The video showed a handcuffed girl being raped by a much older man. He had a beard and before he came inside her he said she was going to have his "ugly bearded babies."

She was on her back, lying low on a stuffed chair, and I remember when he came inside her, it showed his ass from the rear, and he had really hairy balls.

He also talked dirty too her the whole time, and laughed a lot over her reactions. Especially when she seemed horrified over getting knocked up.

Does anyone know where I can find it?
Supergirl is offline   Reply With Quote