View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #38
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I watch you playing with the salesman then say why don’t you go over to the hot tub and tell me if’s deep enough. We watch you walk over to the tub and bend over giving us a good look at your ass and the g string panties. I nudge Dave and say she’s quite some woman don’t you think?

When he agrees I say but she has a hang up she likes to fuck strangers and I don’t mind because I like to watch her do it. So what do you think Dave would you like to fuck her right now in that bed over there while I just sit in this chair and watch? Dave says what about other people coming in? If you have an out to lunch sign I’ll have John hang it up and lock the lock door. It'll probably only take half an hour or so she does turn you on doesn’t she. Dave stammers yes who wouldn’t be turned on by a woman like her. Ok ware’s the sign he says on top the desk. I yell down to John to get the sign put it up and lock the door and bring me the camera up to me.

When he does I tell him that were going to shoot some film up here with Dave. And he can go down stairs and make himself comfortable for a while but stay out of sight. He Says fine I’ll wait down stairs till you come down.

When he’s gone I say Sharon Dave here has consented to go along with you little factice so why don’t you take him over to the bed and start by giving him a blow job I’m sure he’d like that wouldn’t you Dave sure he says hurrying over to the bed and taking you with him. When you start to strip each other I start filming. Once you’re down to your panties and Dave only has his briefs on I say pull those briefs down and give him a good blow job as you do you keep looking over at me then finely say. And you’re going to stay here all the time.

Of course my dear just like all the other times And Dave she likes it deep and hard don’t you Sharon. You look at me and I smile at you well get started we don’t have all day.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote