View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 04:57 AM   #5
UnitJonas

UnitJonas has initial reputation

TOMKNIGHT: If we get bush I will just die happy

CUTRIGHT9: Fuckin A

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Lookit that

SLIMPIKENS: We have bush!

SKINNER_CLOTHES_OFF: Does that look tasty or what?

TOMKNIGHT: I'm dying and I'm happy

SLIMPIKENS: shes gone

LOCKJAWww: clapping icon

KILLR_JOE: clapping icon

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: clapping icon

When Morgan finally got back to her desk she read through the log. She smiled at the clapping icons. They were repeated again after she had come back from the bath and got into her PJ's. Later that night in bed she thought of how they loved her 'fine blonde cunt' and how they would love to stick their finger, tongue and cock in it. She felt so sleazy. She wondered what being forcefed a hot load was like. From someone old enough to be her grandfather. As she came she knew it had to be good.

When she got home from school the next day she reread the log from the day on her laptop. Again they loved her little morning show of getting dressed though she mainly only showed them her backside. And again she loved some of the more explicit comments about what they would do with her rear end.

As she sipped her Snapple she saw how Ted (or rather NXTDRNBR) has them view his webcam. He was showing from his window Morgan walking out her driveway and to her busstop. They knew he was on the level. They also did something else. They started a bidding war.

Ted knew each Tuesday evening Morgan's Mom would take her to choir practice at the school. After they left he would sneak in and steal Morgan's sweaty jogging panties. The highest bidder would get them in the mail.

When Morgan got home the first thing she noticed that indeed her panties were gone. As she read through the log she saw the clapping icons as a masked Ted had pulled her pink striped panties from the basket, sniffed them and then in front of the webcam had placed them in a ziplock baggie and then into a manila envelope. By this time on Thursday for the total of $100 MASTERCK4891 would have his nose buried deep in the scent of Morgan's tender young pussy.

Within a few minutes the group had hatched a plan for Ted to buy matching panties and substitute the same panty in the basket for the one he stole. The next day he would check her brand while she was on her run.

Later that evening at the same time that Morgan rubbed herself to orgasm, MASTERCK4891, with Morgan's panties wrapped around his cock flooded his load into the soft pink material.

Ted later received and interesting IM from MASTERCK4891. Tomorrow during Morgan's run Ted would have a second item on his agenda.

At lunch time the next day Morgan sneaked out of school and ran to the nearby strip mall. She popped in the Fashion Bug and bought ten new pairs of panties to replace all the unmatched pairs in her drawer. When she got home she threw nine of them in the dryer to make them look used but left the tag on one. When she got to her room she set her books on the desk and her Snapple in front of the cam to block the view. She yanked out her old panties and jammed in the new ones. After she was satisfied that all looked normal she went back to her desk.

She pulled out the laptop, which was still running, from her locked drawer and opened it. She smiled as she saw the joy following Ted's announcement that she just got off the bus was replaced with bitching at a Snapple bottle. She kept teasing them by drinking and setting it in the way again. As she reviewed the log she found that TOMKNIGHT would be the lucky owner of today's panties. He might have to wait until tomorrow when Morgan was at school but Ted would try. She also kept seeing references to Ted's big surprise. The thought left her mind as she changed and left for her run. She knew Ted would be over while she was gone and bet herself $50 that the Snapple would be moved out of the way when she got back.

Morgan's mom pulled in the driveway just as Morgan was finishing her run. Her mom had no problem agreeing to go out to Chi-Chi's for dinner.

Morgan had to hide her grin when she reached her room and saw that indeed her drink was moved. She came over and took big swig and thought about placing it in front of the cam again. Instead she sat on the bed and took another drink. She looked at the bottle strangely for a second. Something seemed different. She set the bottle on the floor and pulled off her top and stretched. She pulled off her shorts, took another swig and lay back on the bed in just her panties. She knew the crowd would like seeing her like this. She knew they'd like it even more if she rubbed her pussy.

Finally she sat up and took another big drink, finishing her Snapple. She decided to give them a treat by sitting topless at the computer.

TOMKNIGHT: Wow topless typing. SHOT SCORE!!

CUTRIGHT9: Beautiful!

KILLR_JOE: Look at those little beauties

NXTDRNBR: Gotta love that little mole

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: I still can't believe she drank it!

MASTERCK4891: Oh yeah, downed it like no tomorrow.

TOMKNIGHT: If she only knew.

Knew what? Did they drug her? Morgan frantically scrolled up.

SLIMPIKENS: lol Fashion bug! NXT is the man.

MASTERCK4891: hehe, I know who's headed to the Bug tomorrow.

She scrolled down a little.

KILLR_JOE: What's he doing now?

CUTRIGHT9: He's pulling his fricken wiener out

CHUBMANz: He gonna cum on her panties?

MASTERCK4891: You'll see in a second

TOMKNIGHT: Strokin strokin strokin

SLIMPIKENS: lol

CUTRIGHT9: Not the Snapple!

KILLR_JOE: Holy shit

MASTERCK4891: There she blows!

SLIMPIKENS: No way

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Did he really just cum in that bottle?

Morgan looked over at the empty Snapple bottle. She really didn't just do what she thought she did.

TOMKNIGHT: She's back.

MASTERCK4891: C'mon Morgy, we know how thirsty you are after a run.

CUTRIGHT9: Drink! Drink! Drink!

SLIMPIKENS: There she goes!

KILLR_JOE: And again.

CHUBMANz: and off with the top

MASTERCK4891: Uh oh she's lookin at it. She knows something is wrong.

BIGWIG_WIGBIG: Look at her laid back like that. Please lord give me 5 minutes with that body!

CUTRIGHT9: Get in line after me Wig

MASTERCK4891: Gulp gulp…and there it goes down the hatch

TOMKNIGHT: wow

SLIMPIKENS: I'm fucking speechless.

MASTERCK4891: So Teddy how does it feel to have your entire load in her belly?

NXTDRNBR: I'd have to say pretty darn good

KILLR_JOE: Too bad it wasn't her lips wrapped around your cock instead of that bottle, hehe
UnitJonas is offline   Reply With Quote