View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 07:55 PM   #1
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer
Default Rape Film at Cannes Festival

A new offering ......"Adapted with wit and efficiency by David Birke from Philippe Djian’s novel, "Elle" hits the ground running – or rather kicking and screaming – ... In a scene that we will flash back to several times, she’s knocked on the floor, punched in the face and viciously raped in broad daylight, her screams of pain filling the room. Or is that pleasure?".....

The reviews have some good descriptions of a couple scenes in the movie. You will have to do your own link searching, I'm not sure if the external link would be a rule violation, so I will refrain from posting.

The reviews make reference to several flashbacks to the violent rape, a bloody bath after the rape and a little masturbation by the victim as she watches a neighbor.

I hope this get an English language release , as I don't speak French.

Last edited by StalkHer; 05-23-2016 at 08:04 PM.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote