View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 04:54 AM   #177
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

grrrr... if pushed i would give up cellphones... computers are much more adaptable, i need it for my writing, assignments and.... PC's that are better then my heap, come with sound chips so could talk through them too.

what if someone you had spent your life feuding with needed a kidney transplant and your was the only compatible one... would you give up a kidney and give him/her back their life... or let them eke out their existence spending every day wired up to machines that keep them alive