View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 05:06 PM   #167
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto
Humbly begs the feline's forgiveness for transgression.

This might be too general but here goes.

Neutrality or military intervention?
Apology accepted huni ... im sure that i would have found my mind wandering a little at the thought of four lithe tongues flicking and caressing the deep contours of my body as.... erm... excuse me

@DrM...yes kinda vague... but military intervention, get them before they get you!!!! aarrgghh Reds under the Bed!!!
and i would provide my own security... i have my ways *grins

@Dashy... you snuck in there... i would go for the sodomization, though i would chose it vis a strap on/double ender

Ok... which would be you last wish be... to see the oceans depths...or to see the Earth from space

Last edited by Hellcat; 04-30-2007 at 05:09 PM.
Hellcat is offline   Reply With Quote