View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 07:00 AM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am at the bar as the designated driver for my friends, my name is Bill. I have several soft drinks and I have got to go pee. I dash to the men's room and barge through the door. The door hits somebody as I try to push it all the way open. I squeeze through and to my surprise I find a woman. I look quickly around to make sure that I did get the right door. Sure enough it was the men's room.

It was obvious that she had a few too many to drink. I helped her into one of the stalls and ploped her down on the commode. I stepped back to survey the situation and to decide what my next move should be.

She wasn't a beauty queen, but as my buddies say "It's all pink on the insides."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote