View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 03:44 AM   #5
InnocentVirgin
Banned

InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)InnocentVirgin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I I I.

Left alone, Monica wrapped herself up in the bed coverings and cried. Her body shook with the sobs and fear of him.

Her hands cradled her sex protectively and her back and ass throbbed with his punishing display. She wished to be away from this dank place. She tried to will herself to be anywhere but here. PRAYED to be gone from here. She tried to envision her own room and her bed but Mr. Parks and this disgusting place stayed and she couldn’t summon any memories beyond this room.

She heard the lights switch off and soon fell into an exhausted slumber that was restless at best with nightmarish images.

She woke to a new voice. A feminine voice.

“Get up.” The blond woman was tall and plump, dressed in a lovely coral blouse and pencil skirt.

“Oh my god! Thank you.. Thank you.” She bolted off the cot and hugged the tall woman who immediately pushed her back and slapped her soundly, putting her weight into it.

The slap clearly stated that the woman wasn’t her rescue and Monica sank to her knees with despair. It must be a servant. There was a man in workman’s clothing standing near the door and with a nod the tall blond woman indicated her desire. He knelt by Monica, his handsome face expressionless, and unchained her leg. “Do as they tell you, Miss.”

“Shut up!” The blond admonished the worker with a sharp tone. “It’s not your business. So shut your mouth and take her into the bath.”

In far too short a time she was stretched out on a table with her legs open and held down by the worker. The blond shaved her leaving only the hair on her head.

She was actually quite chatty. “You’ll be the third try. Let’s hope you are more fertile than the other two." Monica suffered through a douche and enema and the subsequent voiding.

“They didn’t last long. One went crazy and the other ended up with her head bashed against the wall. An unfortunate accident.”

She was led to a drain in the floor and hosed down. The worker dried her off and even brushed out her wet hair. He pulled a long white silk gown over her head. It looked like something a bride would wear on her wedding night. Monica was dumbfounded. Scared enough to do as she was told, this seemed bazaar on so many levels.

“Why are you doing this? You could find so many that would like this ...treatment.” And Monica knew it was true. There were plenty of women that would like to be hit and raped. She’d seen some of the BDSM tapes that her ex-husband had. “Why me?”

The blond laughed sarcastically, “Because you have good blood, my dear. Your family is old and prominent and you have good genes. We need an heir. You are fertile now. He kept you until he could see when you bled,” she paused before adding “You’ll have our grandson or granddaughter. My son can’t wait to meet you.” Her laugh was ugly. This was evidently Mrs. Parks.

It made sense now, why she’d been locked up so long, but it didn’t make sense that they’d have to kidnap a woman for their son. “But...” a hard slap stopped her comment.

“Shut up! Didn't he tell you that punishment is swift? And severe?”

The blond pulled her blouse from her skirt and quickly unbuttoned it, baring her breasts for Monica. Her left breast was perfect but her right was a horror. Livid scars replaced the nipple.

“This was my punishment. ‘HE’ bit it off. Take a good look at it!” she grabbed Monica by the hair and pushed her face nearly into the mangled breast. “That is what happens when you displease Mr. Parks.” Her voice carried conviction. She shoved Monica away and ordered the worker to take her upstairs.

Last edited by InnocentVirgin; 01-10-2009 at 01:44 AM.
InnocentVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote