View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:19 AM   #29
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OMG! The list goes on and on... My first fantasies were about the entire New Kids on the Block group! Then of course as I got older, Superman, Johnny Deep, Brad Pit, Taylor Lautner, and other various actors have played their parts. If my bf is out of town for work (which he has been more often this month) then I sometimes imagine him coming home and RPing a dark fantasy with me. Most of the time though, omg you guys are gonna laugh... I can literally make myself squirt to the thought of HANSON!! Like, no joke, been obsessed with them since I was a kid. I have a large collection of tapes, cd's, movies, books, posters, a signed guitar, I even have a Hanson tattoo. Been to a ton of concerts too. Met them a few times ) Siiiigh. Ya, I would let them do whatevvvver they wanted to me, literally anything!! Sometimes I picture one in each hole, just goin to town. Mmm, I would SO be down for that!! Haha. Anyway, now y'all know my dirty little secret...
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote