Thread: Feeling pissy
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2009, 03:37 PM   #42
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Well...so much for leaving things be. I saw him last night and I just wanted to ignore him, but he actually had the gall to talk to me like nothing had happened. I'm like "did you get my text?" He's like "oh yeah I think so, what was that all about?" He actually tried to fucking me nice to me. Then the words flowed out of my mouth like poison. I asked him what is going on with that one girl with the peircing on her face at the gym because she was talking about him. He is like "what did she say" I told him I didnt think that it mattered what she said to make it sound really bad but he kept pushing it so I told him. I told him that she was saying how she wanted to get into the clubs and for her 18th birthday coming up, she wanted to really bad. and that you (him) mentioned to call him if you wanted to go out so she was going to see if you can hook her up because you keep trying and trying to get with her so she might as well use it to her advantage. And I also said: She says that you keep texting her everday and that you kind of creep her out.

I said all of this with a very serious and concerned face too. He said absolutely nothing after that and kind of sulked. You could tell he was really hurt. And you know what...I know that I should have felt really really awful about that...but I just dont give a flying fuck. Damn..I think these are symptoms of antisocial behavior I am displaying.

He deserves that shit.

I just came up with all that bullshit on the fly too. Kudos to me.
Man oh man are Women wierd. So was any of that you said to him true? About her being creeped out by him and all? If so good for you for telling him whats real, if not, your response was self-serving,