View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 04:01 PM   #35
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Isn't this a scene from the film Taboo?

Right, I'm going to work on the assumption its true, as I am too knucking fackered to care either way.

Look love if you posting this for advice, then you must be uncomfortable with the idea. That should tell you something, now, all the views above have a certain amount of validity to them, good and bad.

Good, you are consenting adults, so you should know your own mind.

Bad, it is easy to say, who cares about the family, but, can you live without their support, their love, the whole town, thinking that you are wrong? Is being made a pariah worth a quick fuck, no matter how hot you think your brother is?

And what would happen if you get pregnant, I know I made a joke to Newland about contraception, but this can fail, condoms burts, pills don't always block. And sods great unwritten law says that if this happens it will happen as you receive your brothers cum.

Think about it, how you would feel if you found out that your mum and dad were also your brother and sister as well.

If, and only if, you have weighed up all these pros and cons, you think yep, I still want to be fucked by my brother, than it is your life, go for it, but be prepared for the mother of all shit storms to hit you both.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote