Thread: My Retirement
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2007, 03:12 AM   #1
clan_hunter

Default My Retirement

It is with a heavy heart to say I am leaving RB this being my last post, this board and it’s members have shown me and explored with me all aspects of the fantasy to a point that I feel that I have nothing more to learn nor to offer, just shy of 1000 post’s I was going to achieve that mark but decided that it would not be a worth continuing for as it would delay what i decided to do in the back of my mind a few weeks back and I would be posting dribble just to get there.

I have come to the conclusion in the last few month’s that in the almost the year that I have been on the board I have achieved as much as I am going ever achieve as a member here and there is no place for me to move up.

I have watch the board grow dramatically in the past six months from a few active posting members to at least twenty active posters with lots of new threads daily, its a great achievement that members can say they did on there own, this change has been bought about thanks to all of us. I see this board being the dominant board in the industry with more active posting members than any other board like it.

I will say my thanks to all the old school members that I have grown with on my journey in the past year who now comprise mostly of the mods and others that have been here since the board started and "thank you, it was nice to meet you" to the new ones that have joined in the last few months, I hope that this place will allow you to explore your fantasies to the full as it did for me and i am sure the senior members will support you on the way.

Some will ask if I will return?. I will use the saying “you cannot teach an old dog new tricks” to answer this.

Love to you all