Thread: Self defence
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 04:25 AM   #6
greyducttape

greyducttape has initial reputation

Although she put up a great fight -- kicking -- It worked. She was out like a light although she recognized me I think. I had to work quickly -- I shoved a rag and packed it in her mouth and sealed her lips with duct tape. I bound her wrists behind her with tape and tied her ankles with cord. Quickly, I took the cameras down and shoved them into the bag. Wrapped the trenchcoat around her and covered her head with a scarf -- I carried her into the alley and hoisted her in the van still lifeless. Put her in back -- hogtied her and removed the coat and scarf revealing her sexiness. Had her secured in the van -- put the cameras up again in the back to videotape her. I started driving and get away from the area quick.

Having driven for a few miles and out of the area -- she was still out. I pulled over to a side road by the woods -- no homes just wasteland. I got into the back of the van and stripped her of her skirt, shoes, blouse. She was looking to me a whole lot better than she did during the lessons. Bra and pantyhose so sexy -- hogtied and gagged -- so quiet. I can't wait to see her come to...

Last edited by greyducttape; 01-15-2007 at 04:37 AM.
greyducttape is offline   Reply With Quote