View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #5
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagoya View Post
excuse my question if it seems too tiny. for me it's a real question that comes to my mind after i read that message
can one survive if raped by ten?
Of course! The number of rapists doesn't really matter. It's more a question of whether or not they injure her with beatings, foreign objects, etc., and to what degree. There have been gang rapes involving far more than 10 rapists where there were no serious injuries to the victim. There was one near me a year or two ago involving 20 rapists.