View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 01:27 PM   #91
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

THe best way to be safe from me is to not have a vagina. Granted, like many I tend to have preferences, but in a pinch a rape is a rape.

If there is something about you that indicates you still have an intact hymen then you definitely move to the top of my list as there is nothing quite as pleasurable as violently splitting open a terrified young virgins tightness and listenning to her terified shrieks of pain as I thrust savagely into her without mercy.

That said professional women (lawyers, bankers and such) are always fun to violate too.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote