View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 02:47 PM   #39
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyq11
Not care what you think. I know this, you prefer me becasue I am definitely more approachable than Valentina. But even if those models are nice, and most of them are, that would not stop me from wanting to see them and their exquisite bodies in torment, heck, can you imagine what a story like they being raped would do to their careers? Be gone forever.
That is why a lot of them lead lonely, reclusive, pathetic exitences.
A bunch of them are lesbians, wonder why?
Hey, the face on the left had a 200$ an hour stylist and 100$ hairdresser working on it before that picture was taken. Celebrities aren't super-beauties they just got good logistics. It's only a fantasy people...
menace is offline   Reply With Quote