View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 04:12 AM   #34
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Celebritiy rape--to report, or not?

Menace,

Celebrities are like the very rich or the high-profile sports star: they're different from you and me. I don't think they would report in the same ratio more real-life women. As a population group, I don't think they would report if they could avoid it, because of concern for their professional reputations.

Of course, that's pure speculation. I've met a few, but don't know any very well. And each person and every actual rape would be unique.

Cindyq11,

A lot of us guys would probably be very entertained with a quick video or very short story that "cuts to the chase" and simply depicts a fantasy rape. But the posters on this thread and, I daresay, this Forum seem to desire a bit more. Just as women, in a traditional sexual realtionship, want the context and environment of love and affection, men into rape fantasy like a larger context also. We want a bit of planning and plot, and a bit of personality and character development (as it were) about our victims.

I'm working on a couple of stories, and it takes me 10-15 pages just to get to a forced blow job!
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote