Thread: New World Order
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 07:03 PM   #1
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default New World Order

So I found myself thinking about what would happen if society ever broke down and we reverted to life without a functioning government (like after a nuclear war or a zombie apocalypse or most of the population is wiped out by some virus). While I'd like to think I'd be a "good guy" as society would dictate today, but a part of me also is pretty sure that at least at some point I would start enslaving women and using them for entertainment/breeders.

Anyone else ever thought about this? Plus if you happened to live in my society which role do you think you'd be best served at:
1. Slaver - Someone who wanders around the wasteland looking for more women to enslave and bring back to my society.
2. Entertainment Planner - Someone who comes up with new theatrical ways in which the women would be used for the entertainment of all the men in attendance.
3. Other - Whatever you can think of.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote