View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:16 AM   #15
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nondescript29 View Post
I guess they're referring to it as an "act of terror" now. I don't know. It's confusing because, according to what I've read anyway, it was well planned. However there has yet to be any message behind it.

I don't know. I read somewhere they found what they believe to be more undetonated bombs but I couldn't find how many. It just reinforces my desire to move to the woods.
I (we) actually researched New Zealand ...

anyone on here in New Zealand that wants to sponsor me? I'm sure we could think of something I could do ...

I hate cowardly humans like those that set those bombs. Give me an honest war anytime - this is bullshit.
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote