View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 06:16 AM   #1
LisaCannon

LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LisaCannon has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Ways to create fear for a victim

I read a post earlier about creating or causing actual fear in a "victim" and it's all I can think about now.

I've never made this a priority or even thought about it but now I'd like to try it. So I'd like to ask..

VICTIMS: How has your partner/attacker filled you with fear? Or how would you want them to cause you fear? Does it make the experience a lot more exciting? How much afraid is common in fear play?

RAPISTS: What kind of ways do you most enjoy causing fear in your victims? What things have you found worked best at scarring your victim? What fear tactics do you find get the most pleasurable response from a victim? How much fear do you expect to cause? How far have you been willing to go to see that amount of fear?

Thank you! I have to learn more about this!

Quote:
REAL MEN RAPE
LisaCannon is offline   Reply With Quote