View Single Post
Old 05-30-2017, 07:29 AM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grants70 View Post
so many young people
IZAL and their ilk have been butchering people in their thousands since at least the end of the Russian occupation of Afghanistan, and the failure that was the Balkans conflict, and we've pretty much been paying for it. Some people are claiming this "Salafist" genocide has been going on for 200 years. I need to look in to that. BUT. Suddenly a few snotty nosed brats get offed in Manchester and every one cares about "the children". I wonder how many more children will get stabbed, shot, or simply kicked to death in Manchester this year?

I'm probably not making much sense, but I am unusually angry about this, so don't expect me to.

Turns out, oh the fucking irony, that Salman Abedi was part of a gang that intimidated the family of a rape victim in Manchester in 2015/16.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote