View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 03:33 PM   #14
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
I would like to apologize not for what I said, but for where I said it.

I've been here too long for such a breech of etiquette. I simply forgot where I was and there is no excuse for that.

I suppose it's akin to venting about Hillary at Sunday morning church services.

Again, I apologize.

I figured you were drunk and forgot where you were posting Your apology is accepted, however, do be sure of where you post such vitriol in the future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Lame.
Let's let this thread return to the subject it is intended for and if you want to make exception over HRH's apology, you can copy it into the Rowdy Room where the both of you can have a good go at each other!

I consider this matter settled as long as further insults remain in the Rowdy Room.