View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 07:28 PM   #18
Hold_me_down
Privileged Member

Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hold_me_down has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
I'm guessing the room was empty?

x

Nope. Class was in session.
Drama was taught in a mini auditorium, so there was theater-type seating. I always chose to sit in the back of the classroom.
The rows of seating made it impossible for the teacher up front to see what was happening, and we were quiet so the kids never noticed.
But one day, mid-handy, he was called onstage for a group improv and he had a huuuuuge boner!!!! LMAO!!!

It was painfully visible as he was in gym shorts.... All the kids laughed and I felt so bad- but it was funny. We had an insanely, SUPER perverted teacher and he looked at me, knowing the boy and I liked each other. He knew I was the one who excited him, and Mr. PervFace winked at me.