View Single Post
Old 05-17-2014, 04:42 AM   #23
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"You used to be a good cop, Davids, but now..." The chief's look of disgust all too plain. " Give me your badge and weapon. You are a disgrace to the force"

David's looked up from his drunken stupor at the chief and smiled, "Sure!" he slurred, "I sure wouldn't want to be the one disgracing the force" as he tossed both his badge and holstered Glock on the chief's desk.

The chief looked at him with disgust. " I have zero respect for any cop who lets his partner get killed."

In an instant, the smile on David's face disappeared, and he lunged across the desk at the chief's throat. It took two men and three blows with a night stick, to pull Davids off the chief but little damage was done by the drunken Davids except for a few bruises.

The chief rubbed his neck. " I could lock your ass up for that, but you'd only stink up the cell. GET HIM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!" he roared, as the four men dragged the still weakly struggling Davids to the front door, where he promptly fell down the precinct steps.

He struggled to get up, and almost fell backwards as he fought to maintain his balance. "FUCK ALL OF YA'S!!!" Then he turned and made his way to the nearest bar.

Davids was on his second whiskey, when two men came into the bar talking loudly.

"Fuck yeah we did her, in as many ways as we could. The bitch liked it, not that she had a choice. Now I hear she's given up regularly and will do anything she is told. I want me a bitch like that."

The men ignored the unshaven, unclean, Davids as they confronted the bartender,

"Where's the money?"

The bartender produced a stuffed envelope from under the bar. The man took it, quickly scanned the contents and then exchanged a plastic bag filled with white powder.

Normally, Davids would have paid attention but he didn't look twice, as he sipped his whiskey.

The man gave him a withering stare and then laughed dismissively, as they turned to walk out the door, continuing his story.

"Yeah the one guy called her "Cat"... That was the perfect name for that piece of juicy pussy." he said laughing.

Davids froze, suddenly slightly sober. His hand instinctively went to his side, but there was no weapon there. The men were gone

He looked up and saw his grizzled reflection in the mirror behind the bar. He stood up shakily, and turned to leave, but instead retched up what little was in his gut. It spewed down the front of him. He only looked down and then once again made his way slowly to the door, the words echoing in his mind "I hear she's given up regularly and will do anything she is told."

He would be back for the next exchange.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 05-17-2014 at 04:57 AM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote