View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 08:48 PM   #10
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grinned at the lovely Jessica’s attempt to ‘bribe’ a police officer, sworn to uphold the law…to serve and protect. Well…too bad for her, she got the one that ‘upheld’ my own law, and ‘served and protected’ my own interests at this point. I coughed to keep myself from letting out a peal of laughter at her lame attempts. I’d played those games more times than I could remember.

Sure the sweet begging, the ‘puppy dog’ look and a tone full of innuendo and promise more often than not, got to the male officers. They’d feel sorry or horny, or both by the time someone like her got finished putting on that little act. I shook my head in mirth. It won’t work with me. I perfected that shit in my BDSM activities. Some Doms ate it up, others not so much. Stevens liked it when I begged. I was curious to see Davids’ reaction to her little crocodile tears. Little bitch had even moved to show of her cunt.

“Miss, once we’ve cleared up the stolen property issue and a few other things, you’ll be done. In the meantime, I suggest you not try to bribe an officer of the law. It won’t look good in our report.” I coldly spoke to her. I didn’t want her to cozy up to me, and I didn’t want her to get warm and fuzzy. I needed her uncertain and afraid. Fear made people do a lot of things they wouldn’t normally consider and it made them the perfect victim.

I guess she thought better of it as she leaned back in the seat with a sound of frustration. I hoped Davids made it to the ‘station’ (really on old warehouse used for storage) before we arrived. A couple of days earlier I made sure the larger ‘equipment’ we’d need was already installed. There were a variety of restraint devices, including a bed outfitted with a ‘T’ restraint that would keep her completely immobilized. There were a couple of pulley devices installed and my favorite a fucking machine I had devised from an old exercise bench.

Davids had all the other tools in our little black bag. I smiled to myself imagining him going into a BDSM specialty store asking for various toys. I was sure he’d turned eight shades of red by the time he’d paid for everything. The other items I had already left at the warehouse.

Miss Socialite was quiet the rest of the ride, except for the occasional ‘threat’ of what her father was going to do when he found out we had hauled her into the station. I would love for her father to see a nice streaming vid of his ‘innocent’ little girl as her ass was being pounded and her throat being fucked deep. Yes, Daddy Dearest would probably blow a gasket.

We arrived at the deserted warehouse and I was pleased to see a light shining inside. That meant Davids was already waiting for us. He’d parked her car in a cut behind the warehouse to avoid drawing any attention. I came to a full stop, and switched off the ignition. It didn’t take Little Miss Brain Trust long to realize we were not at the police station.

“Hey! Where the hell are we? This isn’t the police station! You’d better have a damned good reason for having me out here in the fucking middle of fucking nowhere!” she yelled in a most unladylike manner. I grinned still ignoring her and got out of the car. I came around to her door and yanked her out.

“Out of the car Jessica!” I was no longer referring to her as Miss Preston and we were no longer on the clock. She nearly fell to the ground, but I roughly hauled her up.

“Owww…you’re hurting me!” she protested trying to pull away from me. “What are you doing? Where’s the other officer? Why am I here? Do you know who my father is? I’ll have your head on a tray! You…you won’t be able to get a job giving out free blowjobs when my Dad finishes with you!” she continued to rant and threaten.

I stared at her for a millisecond, marveling that she didn’t have the good sense to shut up and try to figure out the situation. My hand let go of her arm and I grasped the front of her top. I hauled off and slapped the slut.

*SLAP* *SLAP*

The sound of my hand connecting with her face was electric. Her eyes widened as she cried out in pain and surprise.

“Look you little cunt—you’d better change that fucking tone and change it NOW!” I pulled her close, my face close enough to hers to kiss her. “Keep this shit up and there won’t be enough of you left to identify…got it?” I hissed.

“Y-yes!” she nodded like a bobble-head doll as I shoved her against the patrol car. Locking the doors, I grabbed her arm again and propelled her forward to the warehouse entrance.

“You keep your fucking mouth shut until we get inside. You speak when spoken to, you answer any question we ask and you do as you are damned well told. Try to fucking run, bitch…I swear I will bust a cap in your ass. Scream for help or try to fight me, I will shoot you in the head. Believe me Beautiful…you don’t want to piss me off. Do we understand one another?” I finished by roughly shaking her.

“Yes…yes! Please…don’t hurt me…please…!” she whined as I dragged her inside.

“Davids! Where the hell are you?” I called out, as I shut and locked the door. I’d made sure the outer gate locked with the remote controller to avoid drawing attention to any activity here and keep out unwanted guests. The last thing I needed was to have to shoot a couple of bums looking for a warm place to sleep while we were ‘interrogating’ our pretty little victim. I pulled her along, uncaring if I hurt her, as I searched for my partner.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 08-09-2013 at 08:54 PM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote